Cove Dishwasher Electrical Requirements
- Cove Dishwasher electrical requirements
- What are the electrical requirements for the Cove Dishwasher?
Place the power supply in an adjacent cabinet, within reach of the power cord.
- This allows the unit to fit in the opening specified for the unit.
- Power supply is easily accessible in an adjacent cabinet. This prevents having to uninstall the unit if there was need to unplug the unit.
Installation must comply with all applicable electrical codes. Any opening into the adjacent cabinet must meet the following: the longest dimension of the opening shall not be more than 1-1/2" (38).
- Regardless of shape, any straight edge must be no longer than 1-1/2" (38mm).
- A circular opening must be no more 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter.
A separate circuit servicing only this appliance is required. A ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet or breaker may be required, whichever complies with local codes.
|Power supply||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Service||15 amp dedicated circuit|
|Power cord||3' (.9m)|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820