Hardwire a Cove Dishwasher
- Hardwire a Cove Dishwasher
- Can a Cove Dishwasher be hardwired to the home electrical supply?
- How to hard wire a Cove
It is not recommended to hardwire a Cove Dishwasher.
- Use the power cord supplied with the unit.
- Always follow the necessary electrical codes for your region.
- Cove does not provide instructions for hardwiring the unit.
- A 6' (72") power cord is available to replace the 3' (36") power cord as needed.
- 6' (72") power cord part number - 827613.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820