Cove Dishwasher Remote Ready Feature
- How to start a Cove Dishwasher remotely
- Steps to set up the remote feature
- How to disable remote ready on a Cove Dishwasher
To turn a Cove Dishwasher on remotely, enable the remote ready feature before each use. For example, the dishwasher can be remotely started so that it finishes a cycle right before someone can unload it, which can help prevent condensation on clean dishes.
To enable remote ready:
- Select the desired wash cycle and options on the dishwasher or from the app.
- Press and hold the ENTER on the dishwasher for 5 seconds.
- Once prompted by the dishwasher user interface, close the dishwasher door within 4 seconds.
- Select START WASH in the app to begin the wash cycle.
- To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820