Connect Cove Appliance to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- What features are available with a Cove connected appliance?
- Why does Cove Dishwasher not connect to app?
- How to turn on Cove Dishwasher connected feature
- Cannot connect Cove Dishwasher to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Cove connected appliance use
Turn Connected Feature On
- Press Cancel twice to get to the Home screen.
- Press Options for 10 seconds until "User Setup" appears.
- Press the Options key until the Connect option shows in the display. If it is turned off, "Connect OFF" appears. Press the enter key once, and "Connect ON" appears, indicating the feature is on.
- Press Cancel to exit User Setup.
- The appliance is now ready to be paired with the Owner's App using a PIN. Refer to the Connected Appliance Quick Start Guide to download the app, create an account, and pair the appliances.
- If a Cove unit is in a pending state (open door when drying, did not cancel cycle, etc.), cancel the cycle before trying to pair the appliance.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Unable to Display the PIN for troubleshooting steps.
- If the connected feature is turned off after the unit is paired, the app will show "SYSTEM FAILURE." Turn the connected feature on to clear the message.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820