Cove Connected Appliance Features
- Cove connected appliance features
- What features are available for the Cove dishwasher with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App?
- Will the connected app detect leaks?
The Connected Module pairs your Cove Dishwasher to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. The app allows users to:
- Remotely start up dishwashing cycle with Remote Ready Setup. See Cove Dishwasher Remote Ready Feature.
- View dishwasher status including Delayed Start, Cycle Complete, or Time Remaining on timed cycle
- View rinse aid level
- Control wash cycle settings such as Heavy, Quick, Pots & Pans, China & Crystal, etc.
- Control cycle options such as High Temp Wash, Top Rack Only, Extended Dry, etc.
- Remotely monitor or change modes such as Child Lock and Sabbath.
- Quickly access product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
- Customize notifications for Door Ajar, Error Codes, Cycle Status, and Rinse Aid. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Dishwashing Notifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820