Cove Dishwasher Sabbath Mode
Cove Sabbath Mode and Star-K Compliance
Cove Dishwashers features a Sabbath Mode, allowing them to be used in a manner compliant with Star-K guidelines. During Sabbath Mode:
- When the door is opened, no lights will show, and no beeps will come from the control.
- The control panel is backlit at 15% and does not change based on the door opening or closing.
- Sabbath Mode allows the dishwasher to be loaded during the Sabbath.
- Dishwashers may not be put on a timer for use on either Sabbath or Yom Tov.
Star-K compliance requires strict adherence to Star-K guidelines.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to Sabbath Mode.
- Visit Star-K Online for the most up-to-date listing of Star-K compliant appliances and requirements to meet Star-K standards.
Enter or Exit Sabbath Mode on Cove Dishwasher
To turn Sabbath Mode on or off:
- To turn on, touch and hold Quick for approximately 10 seconds until “Sabbath” appears on the display. “Sabbath” will appear on the display until the Sabbath Mode is turned off.
- To turn off, touch and hold Quick for approximately 10 seconds until “Sabbath Off” appears on the display.
Note that the child lock and Sabbath Mode cannot be turned on at the same time.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Sabbath Mode in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App:
Sabbath Mode can be entered or exited through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App:
- In the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, tap your Cove appliance.
- Tap the Special Mode tile.
- Tap Sabbath to enable Sabbath Mode, or tap Off to exit Sabbath Mode.
For information about other products, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820