Cove Dishwasher Control4 Integration
- How to connect Cove Dishwasher to Control4 Home Automation
- Can Cove connect to smart home operating systems?
The Control4 driver can integrate with Cove appliances through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. This driver enables the Control4 system to read the status of, make changes to, and receive events from the Cove Dishwasher.
- The driver supports Conditionals in the Programming Actions pane. These allow custom programming scripts to make decisions based on any of the properties described below.
- The driver supports Commands in the Programming Actions pane. These allow custom programming scripts to change selected properties. At this time, only the Mode property can be changed through this driver.
- The driver does not provide any data nor controls through variables.
- Device Properties are used to show appliance information.
- The following properties are available for Cove Dishwashers. Note that not all Cove Dishwasher models support all of these features. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Indicates what mode the appliance is in.
|Selected Cycle||Indicates which cycle is currently selected.|
|Cycle Options|| |
Various wash cycle options are available depending on the cycle selected. Consult appliance documentation to learn which options are applicable in each cycle.
|Cycle Status||Indicates whether the selected cycle is idle (not started), ready to start, running, paused, canceled, drying, or complete.|
|Door Ajar||Indicates whether the door is latched or ajar.|
|Delay Start Active||Indicates whether a delay has been inserted before the selected cycle begins.|
|Remote Ready||The appliance must be put into remote ready mode through its front panel controls before the mobile app will be able to start a wash cycle.|
|Softener Salt Low||Indicates when salt is low for models with a water softener feature.|
|Rinse Aid Low||Indicates when the rinse aid is low.|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820