Continuing Education Units
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove offer continuing education credits (CEUs) for members of the AIA, ASID, IDCEC, LA CES, NAHB, NARI, and NKBA via your local Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove trade representative and through the Hanley Wood University online learning program. Available at no charge to you, we are pleased to offer this educational tool to help you stay up to date and achieve great professional success.
Browse available courses below, offered through Hanley Wood University’s online platform. Check back often—we periodically add new courses to help you stay current.
- Designing Adaptive Kitchens for Active Aging Clients
- Kitchens of the Future: Healthy, Sustainable, and Connected
- Merging the Outdoors with Kitchen Design: Creating the Luxury Outdoor Kitchen Oasis
- Modern Cooking Technologies for the Luxury Client
- Redefining Kitchen Design While Improving Health and Wellness
- Specifying High Performing Ventilation for Luxury Kitchens
- Specifying Luxury Kitchens in Small Spaces
- The Future of Kitchen Design: Incorporating Style, Technology, and Wellness
- Transforming The American Kitchen Through Quality, Innovation, and Design
Schedule training with your trade representative
Your local trade representative is dedicated to your needs. We encourage you to contact your representative to schedule trainings or to find more information about in-person trainings available in your area. Find your representative by entering your zip code in the search bar below.