Kitchen Design Contest
2019-2021 Global Winners
1ST PLACE CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- Adam Kane - Adam Kane Architects
1ST PLACE TRANSITIONAL KITCHEN
- Mick De Giulio - de Giulio kitchen design
- Kathy Manzella - de Giulio kitchen design
- Greg Webb - de Giulio kitchen design
1ST PLACE TRADITIONAL KITCHEN
Texas Hill Country Home
2ND PLACE CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
Kenley Court Residence
- John Bornas - Workroom
2ND PLACE TRANSITIONAL KITCHEN
Centennial Park Residence
2ND PLACE TRADITIONAL KITCHEN
Red Door Retreat
- Andrea Swan - Swan Architecture
- Joe Paetzel - Swan Architecture
- Kareem Reda - Anderson Reda
- Sue Weldon - Harris Weldon Interiors
3RD PLACE CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
Memphremagog Lake House
- Stéphane Rasselet - naturehumaine architecture & design
3RD PLACE TRANSITIONAL KITCHEN
- Celeste Robbins - Robbins Architecture
3RD PLACE TRADITIONAL KITCHEN
Highlands Residence Kitchen
- Kristine Anderson - PKA Architecture
- Carl Olson - PKA Architecture
- Lauren Buxbaum - Nate Berkus Interiors
- Randy Haapala - HNH Homes
WITH RECOGNITION AND IN MEMORY OF LARS PETERSSEN,
Principal & Architect at PKA ARCHITECTURE
SMALL SPACE KITCHEN
- Trevor Wallace - Reflect Architecture
BEST USE OUTSIDE OF KITCHEN
Penthouse Wine Room with a View
- Steve Karp - Bentwood of Chicago
FIRST TIME ENTRANT
1706 Rittenhouse Square
- Afnan Bashaikh, Drexel University
Enter for your chance to gain recognition, build your business, and elevate your career. The process is simpler than ever. Start and save entries in progress, then come back any time before the deadline to complete your final submissions.
Last Day to Enter
Don't delay. The entry site will close at 11:59 p.m. CST.
In this blind contest, judges evaluate all qualifying entries based on best functional and aesthetic use of Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and overall kitchen design.
Twenty-nine professional Finalists and one Student Winner announced. Finalist promotion and local celebrations begin.
Winners’ Summit and Gala
Finalists, the Student Winner, judges, and Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove executives gather for an exclusive four-day event filled with celebration, networking and unforgettable experiences. Fourteen Global Winners announced at the Gala.
"This is the best kitchen design contest in the industry. The projects are from all over the world. Being exposed to other people’s work is inspiring and the entire event is just a lot of fun. To be a part of something this big is terrific."
- Mick De Giulio | de Giulio kitchen design
"Winning the KDC catapulted my business, truly. From that moment, because of Sub-Zero’s PR, and my presence on their website, it’s a new paradigm completely."
- Jean Stoffer | Jean Stoffer Design
"To be recognized and to be a part of a global competition with such a premium product is something that is really fantastic, not only for yourself, your team, your staff, but also your clients."
- Miriam Fanning | Mim Design
"To anyone thinking about entering this award, get out there and enter. The opportunity is unbelievable and to be a part of this is something you really want to do and can take your career to the next level."
- John Bynum | John Bynum Custom Homes
"It is so impactful to be sharing the spotlight with all these incredible designers that have submitted this work from all around the world, and I’m just so proud to be part of this group."
- Matthew Quinn | DESIGN GALLERIA Kitchen and Bath Studio
"You’re judged by peers who are recognized as leaders and innovators. They look at your work through a magnifying glass, so it gives me confidence that I’m doing great work. And it has exposed me to partnerships that have created additional business."
- Heidi Piron | Heidi Piron Design & Cabinetry