Wolf Speaker Location
- Where is the speaker on Wolf products?
- Which board has the speaker?
- What part has the speaker on it?
- Can the speaker volume be adjusted on Wolf products?
Answer:The speaker location for Wolf products are as follows:
|Induction Cooktops Prior to serial (PTS) # 17600000|| PCB Controller when new.|
If PCB Controller replaced, in display.
|Induction Cooktops starting with serial (SWS) # 17600000||Display Board|
|L Series Built-In Ovens||Oven Controller|
|E Series Built-In Ovens||Display Module|
|Electric CookTop PTS #17000000||Relay Board|
|Electric CookTop SWS #17000000||Display Module|
- Induction Cooktops starting with serial number 16000000
- Electric Cooktops starting with serial number 17000000
- E Series Built-In Ovens
- Microwave Drawers (audible signal can only be on or off)
- Convection Steam Oven
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820