Cove Dishwasher Run Water Softener Model Without Salt
- Will running a water softener dishwasher with no salt harm the unit?
- Is it ok to not use the softener system?
- Running the Cove Dishwasher with Water Softener with no salt in the system
The default setting of the Cove Dishwasher with a Water Softener is 0, which is off.
- There is no harm to the unit if salt is not used.
- For instructions on changing the water hardness setting, refer to Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness Setting.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820