Cove Dishwasher Spray Arms
- Cove Dishwasher spray arm installation or removal
- Wash arm information
- Cove spray arm is loose or fell off
Cove Dishwashers have three wash or spray arms.
- The upper spray arm, which primarily washes the upper rack, has one drive jet for rotation found on the top and eight jets for cleaning below.
- The middle stainless steel spray arm has 12 jets on the top that spray water up towards the upper rack and six jets underneath to wash the lower rack below.
- The lower spray arm has 13 spray jets on the top which spray into the lower basket and one drive jet below for rotation.
- The upper and lower spray arms of the Cove Dishwasher can be removed for cleaning. The middle spray arm is not removable.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820