Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness Test Strip
- Is a water hardness test strip included with the Cove Dishwasher?
- Cove Dishwasher water hardness test strip
- Water test strip for Cove Dishwasher with water softener
- Water hardness test strip, part number 826639
The Cove Dishwasher water softener model comes with a water hardness test strip, part number 826639.
Test strip instructions and color chart are printed on the protective sleeve.
- Tear open protective sleeve.
- Remove test strip from sleeve.
- Pass test strip under a stream of water for one second, and remove.
- Shake off excess water.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Compare to the color chart on the protective sleeve to determine water hardness.
- Use the number in parentheses, which is grains per gallon (gpg).
- Compare that number to the chart in Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness to determine the correct Water Hardness Setting option to select.
If needed, from left to right, the gpg readings for each color are 0, 3, 7, 15, and 25.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820