- Gas Cooktop stainless steel and platinum control knobs
- Are red, black, or chrome knobs available for the CT Gas Cooktop?
- What color options are available for the knobs on a CT15G, CT30G, or CT36G?
- Can you retrofit CG Gas Cooktop knobs to CT Gas Cooktops?
Steps to Verify Issue:
To remove knobs on CT Gas Cooktops, pull the knob straight up off of the valve stem.
- If difficult to remove, slip the edge of a dish towel under the knob and pull edges together.
- Using the towel for leverage, lift up, pulling the knob off the valve stem.
Gas Cooktops, regardless of size, come with plastic knobs coated with a finish similar to stainless steel.
- CT Gas Cooktops used to have platinum knobs, which are still available as replacement service parts.
- These knobs were plastic and coated with a finish to appear stainless.
- Red or black knobs are not available for CT Gas Cooktops.
- The CG Gas Cooktop knobs, including red knobs, are not retrofitable to the old Gas Cooktop (CT) models.
- For cleaning information, see Clean Wolf Knobs and Bezels.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820