- Handle on a 500 Series stainless steel door is loose
- Curved style handle is loose
- How to tighten a stainless steel handle
- 532SS handle is loose
Steps to Verify Issue:
500 Series units with factory Stainless Steel panels (e.g. 532SS, 550SS) use the following steps to tighten the handle:
- Remove the trim molding on handle side of door.
- See 500 and 600 Series Panel Removal for more information.
- Remove trim screws and remove trim.
- Slide entire panel with handle out far enough to gain access to screw.
- Apply thread lock to screw and retighten.
- Slide panel and handle back into place (ensure screw head slides under handle mounting bracket mounted to door).
- Re-install trim, screws and molding.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820