Sub-Zero 500 and 600 Series Panel Removal
- How is the handle and trim molding strip removed on a 500 or 600 Series model for panel removal?
- How to take off an L-shaped handle that runs the length of the door or drawer?
- How to remove a framed panel from a 500 or 600 Series model
- How to remove a full length door handle
- Framed drawer or door panel removal instructions
- Instruction sheet part number 3755320
Note: Dispenser models may have trim panels that need to be removed.
- Refer to 590, 680, 690 Handle and Glasswell Trim Panels for more information.
To remove door panel or full-length framed door handle:
- Open the door and press a sticky piece of tape to center of magnetic trim strip.
- Using anything other than tape to pry could scratch the molding.
- Pull tape so that trim strip bows away from door, disengaging both ends of trim strip from the end caps.
- With mounting screws exposed, remove the screws, then pull handle (or handle-side trim) from door.
- With handle or trim removed, slide the door panel all the way out to remove.
- On overlay models, the removal of this handle side door trim will allow the panel to slide out of the frame.
- See also, Framed Door Panel Installation Instructions.
- To install the handle, reverse the above steps.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information, including panel mounting and alignment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820