- M Series Wall Ovens make loud fan noise when baking or in use
- M Series Oven cooling fan is loud
- Cooling fan on M Series makes whistling, whooshing, or ticking sound
- Cooling fan part #823373
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Preheat oven to 450°F in Convection mode.
- Wait for the cooling fan to change to High speed at approximately 425°F.
- Open the oven door.
- If the noise stops, see M Series Oven Dual VertiCross Convection.
- If the noise does not stop, the cooling fans are the source of the noise.
M Series Oven cooling fans make different noise depending on what stage of the heating cycle the oven is in.
- Cooling fans may whistle or whoosh when the cooling fan is on high.
- The cooling fan turns on when the oven reaches 250°F, changes to medium speed around 350°F, and is only on high at higher temperatures above 425°F.
- See also, Oven Fan Not Working.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team with further questions at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820