How to Clean Dishwasher Buttons
- How to clean buttons
- How to clean residue from the touch buttons on the front panel
- Can cleaners be used to clean the front panel touch buttons?
Keep the buttons clean and free from grease.
To clean the buttons:
- Turn off the power to the dishwasher before cleaning the buttons to avoid activating any buttons unintentionally.
- Wipe with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Never use cleaners, as cleaners can scratch the surface.
Depending on the model, the control panel will have buttons or a touch sensitive panel. The cleaning tips are the same.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820