Provisioning an Appliance to Wi-Fi 6
If the app appears to have stalled after being prompted to update your firmware, use the following steps to finish provisioning your appliance:
- Do not unplug the appliance
- Do not remove the appliance from the app and try to start over
- Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team for further assistance at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
If the Wi-Fi 6 network is not appearing in the available network list, use the following steps to connect your appliance to the internet:
- At the bottom of the network screen tap Add a Network Manually
- Type the case sensitive Name (SSID) of your Wi-Fi network
- Enter the case sensitive password
- Tap Join at the top of the page to connect to the Wi-Fi 6 network.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected] or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820