Cove Dishwasher Rinse Aid Compartment Not Opening or Hard to Open
- Rinse aid compartment won't open on a Cove Dishwasher
- Dishwasher rinse aid compartment hard to open
- Cove rinse aid compartment won't close
- Hard water deposits
- Detergent residue buildup
- Dishwasher has not been cleaned
If the rinse aid compartment won't open or is hard to open or close:
- Clean with a 1:10 vinegar to water solution using a soft cloth.
- Wiggle the rinse aid compartment to free it up.
- Clean the dishwasher if not done recently.
- Refer to How to Clean a Dishwasher.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820