Add Rinse Aid to Cove Dishwasher
- Cove Dishwasher adding rinse aid
- How to determine if the rinse aid compartment is full?
- Display message of "Add rinse aid. ENTER once added, CANCEL to ignore"
The dispenser on the interior of the door has one compartment for detergent and another for rinse aid.
To add rinse aid:
- Lift the tab of the cover on the right.
- Add rinse aid. The rinse aid compartment is full when the indicator changes to the color of the rinse aid.
- Wipe away any rinse aid that may have spilled.
When rinse aid is low, “Add Rinse Aid. ENTER once added, CANCEL to ignore,” appears on the display.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820