Stainless Steel Specifications
- What is the type, grade, finish, and gauge of the stainless steel used on Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products?
- What type or kind of stainless steel is used on Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- What thickness of stainless is used?
- What is the depth or thickness of the stainless steel?
- Is the stainless steel coated?
- What are the handles made of?
The type, grade, finish, and gauge can vary depending on the specific Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove model.
- Most Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are manufactured from a number 304 or 201 stainless steel although some parts may use other stainless steel variations.
- All Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products have a #4 brushed finish stainless steel so they match.
- The gauge (thickness or depth) of the stainless steel varies by individual product.
- Gauge is the thickness of the part and is typically not critical to know since it is thin material.
- This information applies to handles as well.
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove stainless steel is not coated and is not fingerprint-free.
- Stainless steel advertised as fingerprint-free is made of a different material that is often less expensive stainless steel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820