Sub-Zero Magnetic Panels
- Are Sub-Zero white or almond colored panels magnetic?
- Are Sub-Zero stainless steel panels magnetic?
- Are baked on enamel finish panels made by Sub-Zero in white or cream able to hold magnets?
Sub-Zero white and almond panels are baked on enamel over steel.
- The panels are magnetic. This includes both side panels and front panels.
- Almond panels, offered for 200/300, 500 and 600 Series framed models, are no longer available.
Sub-Zero stainless steel panels are not magnetic.
- High-quality stainless steel used to make the panels is non-magnetic.
- High-quality stainless steel has less carbon content and therefore is not magnetic like less expensive, lower quality stainless steel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820