How to Order Panels
- Customer wants new wood panels
- How to order panels
- Where to purchase panels for a Sub-Zero or Wolf
Decorative wood panels or other customer materials can be obtained through a local cabinet maker.
- A local dealer or kitchen designer may have suggestions locally.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Custom Panel Dimensons for panel specifications.
Stainless steel panels can be purchased through the Dealer or Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- For 200, 300, 500, 600, or Legacy Classic (BI) series, refer to Sub-Zero Framed Accessory Panels for stainless steel panel information.
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820