Sub-Zero Framed Accessory Panels
- Stainless steel accessory panel set for 200, 300, 500, 600, or Classic (BI) series
- How to install framed stainless steel panels
- Installing framed white enamel accessory panels
- Change wood panels to stainless steel panels
Accessory framed stainless steel and white enamel panels for 500 Series, 600 Series, and Classic (BI) models contain the refrigerator door and freezer door or drawer panel for combination units.
- Stainless insert panels can replace custom wood panels on framed models.
- Stainless panels can be reversed. However, the back-facing side could be scratched or imperfect.
- Do not reverse stainless panels on units with an external dispenser.
- Stainless steel dispenser bezels are for use with stainless steel models only.
- Pewter bezels should be used on overlay models to prevent a gap between the bezel and the door panel.
- For 200/300 Series panel installation, see the Installation Guide.
- Sub-Zero recommends that the louvered grille matches the panels.
- See also:
- 500 and 600 Series Panel Removal
- 200 and 300 Series Stainless Steel and White Insert Panels
- Gap Between External Dispenser and Framed Door Panel
- Sub-Zero White Accessory Framed Panel Finish - Includes a picture of the white panels.
- Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Overlay to Framed Conversion - Includes a picture of the stainless steel panels.
- Classic Series Metal Front Panel
- Change Sub-Zero Glass Door Models to Solid Door
To install the panels:
- Remove the trim covering the screws that hold the door handle to the door.
- Remove the handle for the refrigerator and freezer.
- Remove any protective coating from the stainless or white panel.
- Slide the old panel out, and the new accessory panel will slide into the frame of the door/drawer where the handle used to be.
- Insert the backer material that ships with the new accessory panel.
- Insert the accessory panel.
- Once the panel is fully inserted, reattach the handle.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820