Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Gap Between External Dispenser and Framed Door Panel
- Gap between bottom of the dispenser and stainless steel door panel on a Classic series (BI) model
- Framed stainless steel panel inserts leave a gap between panel and bottom edge of dispenser
- Why is there a gap between the door panel and dispenser bezel?
- Panel installed backwards
Classic series (BI) framed stainless steel door panels will leave an unsightly gap at the bottom of the dispenser if installed backwards.
- Panel will fit when installed backwards.
- Flip panel around to resolve the issue.
- Stainless steel panels for dispenser models should not be installed backwards.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820