200 and 300 Series Stainless Steel and White Insert Panels
- Are white or stainless steel replacement panels available for models 2011, 201, 211, 215, 241, 251, 2411, 2511, 2711, 2811, 3211, 261, or 801?
- Will any current stainless steel or white panels fit a 200/300 Series model?
- Are stainless or white panels available for 200 Series Undercounter units?
Answer:Use the table below to determine if white or stainless panels are available for 200 and 300 Series models.
- If the panels are listed as N/A, there are no current Sub-Zero white or stainless panels that will fit the model.
|Model||Stainless Steel Panel Part #||White Panel Part #|
|201R, F, RIM||7007478||7007484|
- Sub-Zero Custom Panel Dimensions
- Classic (BI) Unit Solid Stainless Steel Grille Panel
- Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Metal Front Panel
- Sub-Zero Framed Accessory Panels
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications and the product Installation Guide for further information.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order panels.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820