200 Series Undercounter (249RP) Drain Tube Cleaning
- Is a service technician required for clearing the drain tube on a 249RP?
- How to clean drain tube on model 249P
Sub-Zero recommends that the drain tube on a 249RP be cleared or cleaned out by a service technician.
- The drain tube in model 249RP is difficult to access because the drip cup for the drain tube is in the lower left corner behind the back interior wall of the unit.
- Once accessed, drain tube cleaning is the same as instructions for the 200/300, 500, and 600 Series Sub-Zero.
- Keep in mind that these instructions are not written for the 200 Undercounter series.
- See Drian Tube Cleaning 200/300, 500 and 600 Series.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820