600 Series Disable Single Section Before Serial Number 1810000
- Is it possible to disable only 1 section of a 600 Series Sub-Zero?
- How to turn off only the freezer or only the refrigerator in a 650, 611, 632, 642, 690, 680?
- How to shut down one section for cleaning?
It is not possible to disable only one section of a 600 Series unit before serial number 1810000.
- The entire unit must be turned off for cleaning or service purposes.
- See also, 600 Series Disable Single Section Starting with Serial Number 1810000
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820