648PRO Displays dO Or
- Error code dO Or
- The word door appears on the control panel
- 648PRO with do or or door on display
- Alarm chiming on 648PRO when door alarm is turned off
- 648PRO door alarm do0r error
The door alarm (dO Or) feature was added to 648PRO at the end of 2015.
- The feature may have also been added to the unit during a service visit.
- The "do or" alarm will not display when the door is left ajar and unit is in Sabbath mode.
When dO Or is activated:
- The unit will start to chime and flash "dO Or" on the control panel if the door is left open longer than five minutes.
- The feature cannot be turned off.
- The "dO Or" feature will activate even with the door ajar alarm turned off.
- Closing the door will reset the alarm.
- After the door is closed, the control panel will not respond for five minutes.
- After five minutes, the unit will operate normally.
- The standard door alarm starts to chime after the door is open 30 seconds and can be turned off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820