648PRO Dual Installation Information
- Is it possible to Dual Install two 648PRO units?
- Install a 648PRO with another Sub-Zero Unit.
- Is a dual installation kit needed to install a 648PRO next to another Sub-Zero?
Answer:A dual installation package is not available for 648PRO or 648PROG models.
- A 2" filler is recommended for proper clearance as there are hinges on both sides.
- Two 648PRO units placed next to each other can not use a dual installation kit.
- If placing a 648PRO closer than 2" to a different unit, use the dual installation heater on the other unit, using the heater appropriate for that model.
- See also, Sub-Zero Dual Installation Kit Information
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820