Sub-Zero Dual Installation Kit Information
- Why is a dual installation kit needed?
- Dual installation kits for Sub-Zero units
- Why does moisture form between units that are installed side by side?
Dual installation kits are needed when two or more Sub-Zero units are placed less than 2" apart.
- Moisture occurs between units installed next to each other due to more heat generated.
- Dual installation kits do not add to the opening width. The heater is flat, and no additional space is needed.
- The kit prevents moisture and includes trim to fill the gap created when two units are installed next to each other.
- The kit needed for dual installations is determined by the unit that is able to accept the heater on the side facing the other unit.
- It is possible to do a dual installation of a 648PRO with another unit. A 2" filler is recommended for proper clearance, as there are hinges on both sides.
- If units are placed closer, use the dual installation heater on the other unit, using the heater appropriate for that model.
- The kit is needed in any application where the units sit less than 2" apart, regardless of filler material.
- The instruction sheet for each kit includes a components list of what is included with that kit.
- Classic Series (BI) Dual Installation Kit with Dual Wide Grille
- Classic Series (BI) Dual Install Kit with Existing Grille and Kickplate
- Designer Series (IT, IC) Dual Installation with Classic Series
- Designer Series Dual Installation Hinge to Handle
- Designer Series Dual Installation Hinge to Hinge
- Designer Series Dual Installation Handle to Handle or Dual Drawer
- Designer Series Dual Installation Information
- Professional Refrigeration Dual Installation Information
- Classic Series Wine Storage BW-30 Dual Install Kit with Existing Grille and Kickplate
- Wine Storage WS-30 Dual Install Kit with Existing Grille and Kickplate
- 400, 500, 600, 700 Series, UW-24, and IC-27 Dual Installation Heater
- 600 Series Installation Guide
- 648PRO Dual Installation Information
- Undercounter Dual Installation Kit
- Dual Installation of Undercounter, ID Designer Drawer, 700 Base, and 424 Models
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820