Professional Refrigeration Dual Installation Information
- Is it possible to dual installation two PRO3650 units?
- Install a PRO4850 with another Sub-Zero unit
- Is a dual installation kit needed to install a PRO3650 next to another Sub-Zero?
- Part 9013050, instruction sheet 9013052
A dual installation package is available for PRO3650 and PRO3650G models, part number 9013050.
- Dual installation kits are not available for PRO4850 and PRO4850G models.
- A 2" filler is recommended for proper clearance as there are hinges on both sides.
- Two PRO4850 units placed next to each other cannot use a dual installation kit.
PRO3650 and PRO3650G Dual Install
- PRO3650 units can be installed in a handle-to-handle application only.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820