648PRO Lights Stay On when Doors Are Closed
- 648PRO lights stay on when doors are closed
- Display lights flicker when the door is closed
- 648PROG interior light turns on by itself
- Clicking and lights turning on and off
- Food product blocking door from closing fully
- Switch actuator pin missing from top door hinge assembly prior to serial # 2413524
- Switch actuator set screw missing from top door hinge assembly starting with serial # 2413524
- Set screw needs adjusting after door adjustment or replacement
- Door switch or door switch wiring problem in top cabinet hinge assembly
- Verify that the accent lights are not the issue.
- Verify no food product is blocking the door from closing fully.
- Verify the door switch in the top cabinet hinge assembly is operating properly by pressing it in.
- See 648PRO Lights Flicker Randomly.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820