648PRO Series with Service and Ice Flashing
- How to fix Service Ice flashing
- No ice is being made and Service Ice is flashing
- How to distinguish between "Service" flashing and "Service Ice" flashing on a Sub-Zero
- Water valve solenoid for the ice maker was energized too long
- Ice maker disabled to prevent water from leaking or water damage
If both "Service" and "Ice" are flashing:
- Turn the unit off for 10 seconds.
- Turn unit back on.
- On the electronic control panel, press On/Off or Power button to turn the unit on and off.
- If only "Service" is flashing and "Ice" is solid, see Service Flashing.
- If this recurs frequently in a short time, contact Factory Certified Service. If this recurs after six months or longer, this can be reset following the above steps.
- Ice production resumes shortly after this reset.
Refer to No Ice Production for additional ice maker troubleshooting.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820