700 Series Standard and Accessory Handle Information
- Handle options for 700 Designer (formerly Integrated) Series stainless steel panels
- Accessory handles available for the 700 Series
- Handle length, stud spacing, stand-off height, diameter, and protrusion dimensions
- Installation instruction sheet 3756322, 3756323
- Part number 0000027, 0000036, 0000039, 7006853, 7006854, 7006855, 7006856, 7006857, 7006858, 7006859, 7006860, 7007246, 7007247, 7007248, 7007250, 7007251, 7007252, 7007253, 7007256, 7007257
- List of components included with part number 0000027, 0000036, 0000039, 7006853, 7006854, 7006855, 7006856, 7006857, 7006858, 7006859, 7006860, 7007246, 7007247, 7007248, 7007250, 7007251, 7007252, 7007253, 7007256, 7007257
The 700 Designer (formerly Integrated) Series units have accessory stainless steel door and drawer panels available with either a tubular or pro style handle. Sub-Zero offers tubular and pro style handles for use with custom cabinetry panels.
- Recommended handle lengths are the same length that would be provided with an accessory stainless door or drawer panel.
- Accessory stainless steel door or drawer panels include a 3/4" Tubular handle.
- It is not possible to change the handle on the accessory stainless steel panels to 1" Tubular handles.
- Tubular handles are available individually, or as a handle set for certain 700 Series Designer units.
For dimensions and installation information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820