Sub-Zero Handle Depth
- Depth from face of door to front edge of Pro handle
- Dimension from face of door to front edge of Tubular handle
- Depth from face of door to front edge of Framed handle
- Sub-Zero handle protrusion
- How far does a handle stick out or protrude?
The table below represents the distance each handle style protrudes from the front of the finished face of a Sub-Zero stainless steel door.
|Handle Style||Distance Handle Protrudes from|
Front of Finished Door
|Classic Series Tubular Stainless Door Handle||2"|
|Classic Series Pro Stainless Door Handle||2-3/16"|
|Designer (formerly Integrated) Tubular Stainless Door Handle||1-3/4"|
|Designer Pro Stainless Door Handle||2-3/16"|
|Framed Handle|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820