736 Series Error Code 50
- 736 Series shows 50
- 736 50
- Error code 50 appears on 700 Series
- Excessive refrigerator compressor run
- If temperatures are high and not likely a door ajar situation, contact Factory Certified Service.
- If temperatures are near normal:
- Clean the Condenser.
- Press and hold the door ajar alarm key for 15 seconds to clear the error code.
- For Designer (formerly Integrated) products, make sure the kickplate is not completely covered by custom toe kick or enclosed in custom cabinetry.
- Even if unit has worked like this for years, it can cause issues including sealed system failure.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820