Sub-Zero Condenser Cleaning Instructions
- How to clean the condenser
- "Service" or "Vacuum Condenser" flashing
- Sub-Zero running constantly or not cooling
- Sub-Zero temperatures are warm or hot
- Chemical cleaner or degreaser that can be used to clean the condenser
Clean the condenser every six to twelve months to keep Sub-Zero refrigeration products operating their best. Clean the condenser more often if pets are present. Do not bend the aluminum fins of the condenser. Follow specific product condenser cleaning instructions below.
- Condenser cleaning chemicals and degreaser are available from several suppliers and online. They are not necessary to clean a Sub-Zero condenser and are not recommended by Sub-Zero.
To determine what model a product is, refer to Sub-Zero Serial Tag Locations.
Condenser Cleaning Instructions by Product Line
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820