Sub-Zero Classic Series Refrigeration Condenser Cleaning
- How do you clean the condenser?
- "Service" or "Vacuum Condenser" is flashing
- Classic series (BI) model is running constantly or not cooling
- Is there a chemical cleaner or degreaser that can be used to clean the condenser?
- There is a screen cage in front of the condenser. Can it be removed?
- How do you remove the filter screen blocking the condenser?
Clean the condenser every six to twelve months. Failure to clean the condenser could result in temperature loss or mechanical failure or damage.
To clean the condenser:
How to Replace Twist In Style Water Filter
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair. Share any service indicators and current temperatures with the service company.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820