Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Replacement
- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the Classic (formerly Built-In) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
- Where to purchase a new air purification cartridge
- How to dispose of an air filter part number 7007067, 7042798
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash, or after approximately one year.
- A steady indicator light is normal.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Pure Air Icon Flashing for more information.
For air filter replacement instructions, including images and reset instructions, refer to:
- Classic Series (BI) Air Filter Replacement
- Designer Series (IT, IC) Air Filter Replacement
- PRO3650 and PRO4850 Air Filter Replacement
If model is unknown, refer to Sub-Zero Serial Tag Locations for information about finding unit model number.
For most Sub-Zero units, the filter life reading on the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App should automatically reset within a few hours of changing the filter. See also:
Refer to How to Purchase Sub-Zero Air Filters for instructions and part numbers.
- All units with air purification systems use the same cartridge. Part number 7042798 is a direct replacement for previous part number 7007067.
- The Classic series (BI), Designer (IC, IT, ID-30RP, and ID-36RP) series, and PRO3650 and PRO4850 units are the only models with air purification systems.
- Models ID-30RP and ID-36RP are the only drawer units with an air purification system. Designer Drawer models ID-30R and ID-36R do not have air purification systems.
- An air purification system cannot be added to a product.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Sub-Zero Air Filter Information and Operation - Includes a list of products that include the Pure Air System.
- How to Purchase Sub-Zero Air Filters
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Disposal and Recycling
- Air Purification Cartridge Filter Particles or Rattling Sound
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820