Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Replacement
- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the Classic (formerly Built-In) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
- How to dispose of an air filter part number 7007067, 7042798
Indicator Light Information
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash.
For air filter replacement instructions, including images and reset instructions, refer to:
Reset Filter Life on App
For most Sub-Zero units, the filter life reading on the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App should automatically reset within a few hours of changing the filter. See also:
Order a Replacement
- The Classic series (BI), Designer (IC, IT, ID-30RP, and ID-36RP) series, and PRO series are the only models with air purification systems.
- Models ID-30RP and ID-36RP are the only drawer units with an air purification system. Designer Drawer models ID-30R and ID-36R do not have air purification systems.
- An air purification system cannot be added to a product.
- Sub-Zero Air Filter Information and Operation - Includes a list of products that include the Pure Air System.
- How to Purchase Sub-Zero Air Filters
- Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Disposal and Recycling
- Air Purification Cartridge Filter Particles
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820