Sub-Zero Pure Air Icon Flashing
- Air purification icon, pure air icon, or air filter icon is missing, on display, shown, flashing, blinking
- How do you turn PURE AIR on or off or reset the air purification icon?
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- How long should the air filter last?
- Is it harmful to the Classic (BI) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
Pure Air Information
- This occurs after 365 days of use while the unit is on and the air filter is on.
- This occurs earlier if the bulb inside the cartridge burns out.
Purchase Replacement Filter
To purchase a replacement filter, see How to Purchase Air Filters.
If the Pure Air icon flashes intermittently, refer to the product-specific instructions to replace the filter and to stop the Pure Air icon flashing:
- How to Use the Sub-Zero Air Purification System includes information on what the filter removes and how it works
- Air Filter Disposal
- Sub-Zero Beeping
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Water or Air Filter Life Incorrect
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820