Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
- What notifications does the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App display for Sub-Zero refrigeration units?
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App refrigeration notifications
- List of notifications for Sub-Zero units using the owner's app
- How does the app say when is it time to change the water or air filter?
- Does the phone app receive temperature alarms or updates?
Notifications can be turned on or off in the device (phone or tablet) notification settings.
- Turn notifications for the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App on or off to enable or disable notifications.
- Notification settings are unique to each mobile device, rather than per account.
- Notifications stay as an alert on the device (phone or tablet) until the app is opened.
- After opening the app, the notification (red bubble on Apple products) disappears as does the notification from notification history.
Notifications for individual appliances or types of notifications can be turned on or off within the app.
- Open the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App on the phone or tablet.
- Tap My Appliances if not selected.
- Tap the appliance from the My Appliances screen.
- Tap the Settings option below the appliance image.
- Tap Enable Push Notifications.
- On the Push Notifications screen, select which notifications should be sent to this device.
- Notifications are informational only and disappear when the app is opened.
- Alerts appear when action is required and stay until action is taken.
- Filter life readings count down to show life remaining.
- After replacing the filter and resetting the filter life timer on the appliance, the filter life reading on the app should automatically reset within a few hours.
|Refrigerator door open||5 min after door left open|
|Freezer door open||5 min after door left open|
|Refrigerator setpoint change||At time of setpoint change by customer*|
|Freezer setpoint change||At time of setpoint change by customer*|
|Water filter expired||At time of filter replacement icon appearing**||Sub-Zero Water Filter Replacement|
|Air filter expired||At time of filter replacement icon flashing***||Sub-Zero Air Purification Filter Replacement|
*May not be real time depending on internet or cell service. Freezer temperature also changes when Max Ice ends.
**Measured in gallons used or days remaining and will send daily notifications until replaced or reset on appliance.
***365 days. Will send daily notifications until replaced or reset on appliance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820