Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons
- What do the symbols, icons, and lights on a Classic series (BI) control panel mean?
- What do the wrench, ice cube, three ice cubes, bell, wavy lines, light bulb, house, leak, or shower head symbols mean?
- What do the Lights, Ice Maker, Max Ice, Colder/Warmer, Pure Air, Alarm, or Power buttons mean?
- What is the service, clean condenser, air filter, water filter, ice maker, Max Ice, door alarm, and accent lighting symbol?
The following buttons and indicator lights are used in Sub-Zero Classic (BI) Series control panels:
- For information on other models, see Designer Series Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons.
- If "EC" appears on a unit control panel, search for the error code number shown. Factory Certified Service may be necessary, depending on the error.
- See also, Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Displays dO Or.
- If the freezer temperature is set to a negative number, note that the minus sign appears as two small squares on BI units, rather than a solid line:
Illuminates or flashes when:
See also, Clean the Condenser.
See also, Air Purification Filter Replacement.
|Illuminates when the water filter needs replacing.
See also, Classic (Formerly Built-In) Water Filter Replacement Indicator On.
|Illuminates when the ice maker system is on.
See also, Classic Series (BI) Ice Cube Flashing, No Alarm Chiming.
|Illuminates when the Max Ice feature is on.
See also, Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series MAX ICE Feature.
|Illuminates when the accent lighting is on for glass door models.|
The home icon appears when a Classic product connected with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App runs a special mode like Night Ice Mode or Vacation Mode. The home icon turns off when the mode is turned off.
|Lights||Turns the interior accent lighting on or off for glass door models.|
Turns power to the ice maker on or off.
|Max Ice||Turns the Max Ice feature on or off, which increases ice production 30% for a 24-hour period.|
Adjusts the temperature in one-degree increments.
|Pure Air||Turns the air purification system on or off. See also, Air Filter Operation.|
Turns the door alarm on or off.
See also, Classic (Formerly Built-In) Door Ajar Alarm.
Turns the unit on or off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820