Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) MAX ICE Feature
- How do you operate the MAX ICE feature on the Classic Series (BI)?
- Does MAX ICE turn off automatically?
- How much more ice is produced when using the Max Ice Mode?
- What does MAX ICE mean?
- How to increase ice production or make more ice
The Max Ice feature increases the rate of ice production up to 40%.
- The increased ice production will last for 24 hours, and then return to normal production.
- Max Ice cannot be permanently on. Once turned on, it will disable after 24 hours pass.
To initiate the Max Ice feature:
- Press the MAX ICE key pad on the control panel.
- The MAX ICE (three cubes) indicator will be visible in the control panel display.
- Press the MAX ICE key pad again to turn off the feature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820