Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker (UC-15I) Ice Production and Capacity
- How much ice does the Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) hold?
- How much ice can the UC-15I(P) produce in one day?
- What is the bucket storage capacity?
- How much water (gallons) does the UC-15I use?
The Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I(P) has a storage capacity up to 25 lb of ice and can produce up to 50 lb of ice per day. The ice maker uses approximately 1 gallon of water per hour or 24 gallons per day.
For additional information, refer to:
- UC-15I(P) Use and Care Guide
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker Operation
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Water Filter
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker (UC-15I) Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker Troubleshooting
- Sub-Zero UC-15I(P) Ice Cube Size Shape and Weight
- Sub-Zero UC-15I(P) Ice Maker Making Too Much Ice
- Sub-Zero UC-15I Gravity Drain or Pump Selection Considerations
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820