Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Water Filter
- Remove, install, or replace water filter, part # 7012333, on Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P)?
- Reset the red water filter light on a UC-15I(P)?
- Replace Filter light is still illuminated after replacing the water filter on a UC-15I
- Part number for the UC-15I water filter
- How to order new water filters for UC-15I ice maker
- How do you clear the red filter light on a Sub-Zero UC-15 Undercounter Ice Maker?
Replace the water filter on the Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) every six months, after a prolonged shutdown, or when the red REPLACE FILTER light illuminates.
To order new water filters:
To replace the water filter:
To turn off the Replace Filter light:
- Once the filter is replaced, press the CLEAN key for 6 seconds to reset the counter and light.
- Repeat if the counter and light do not reset the first time.
Water Filter Notes:
- Discard the first batch of ice after replacing the filter.
- A water filter comes installed in the unit at time of purchase.
- Replacement water filters are not covered by Sub-Zero's warranty.
- Remove the blue cap from the replacement filter before installing.
UC-15I Recommended Accessories
Water Filter Information
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820