Sub-Zero Water Filter Stuck
- How to remove a stuck water filter
- Why is the filter stuck?
- Water filter cannot be removed
- Sediment or mineral deposit build-up
- Incorrectly installed filter
- If the filter cannot be removed or is stuck, see:
- Use a jar opener to help provide a better grip for a hard to remove filter.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820