648PRO Replace Filter Message
- What does REPLACE FILTER message mean?
- Why does REPLACE FILTER appear?
- Water filter on 648PRO replaced but "REPLACE FILTER" light does not turn off
- Water filter manifold, filter sensor, or electrical issue if filter light persists
The "REPLACE FILTER" message indicates that the water filter has expired and needs replacement.
- The water filter is part number 4204490.
- The "REPLACE FILTER" message appears in the freezer user display in the grille area.
- "REPLACE FILTER" should clear when the filter is removed and the new filter is installed.
- This model does not have an air filter.
If the "REPLACE FILTER" message does not clear:
- Make sure filter is seated properly.
- Remove and install filter.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For information about other products, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820