Sub-Zero Water Filter Replacement
- How to remove and replace a water filter
- When to change out or replace a water filter
- How to install a new water filter
Purchase Water Filter
- Replacement water filters are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor by calling them directly.
- To determine the right water filter for a unit, use the search feature in the Sub-Zero Accessory Store.
Replace Water Filter
Replacing a water filter varies by filter type and model:
- Twist-In Water Filter
- Push-In Water Filter
For information about which Sub-Zero models have water filters, refer to Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filter.
Reset Water Filter Reminder
- Sub-Zero Classic (BI) Water Filter Replacement Indicator On
- Sub-Zero Designer Reset Water Filter
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820